Make Safe Water Second Nature
Purity You Can Trust
- Certified to reduce contaminants* and keep great tasting water flowing for you and your family. *For complete list, see Performance Data Sheet on Frigidaire.com.
Every Drop Gives Back
- Know for certain your filter is a protector. Counterfeits and knockoffs put fridges and health at risk. Frigidaire Genuine Filters – the smarter, safer choice.
Filters Out up to 99% of Contaminants*
- Partnered on sustainability efforts, Frigidaire Genuine Filters save the cost of bottled water and cut back on plastic.
1-2-3 Easy Install
- Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odor, Particulates Class I, Cysts, Lead, Mercury, Pesticides*, Insecticides,* BPA, Asbestos, Pharmaceuticals and more. *For complete list, please see Performance Data Sheet on Frigidaire.com
Keeps Great Tasting Water Flowing up to 6 Months
- See Install & Care instructions and always review your Use & Care Guide before installation. To install place filter nozzle side up and twist the filter housing back in place.
Water Quality Association Certified
- Replace your water filter every 6 months or 200 gallons, whichever comes first.
NSF 42 & 53 Certified to Filter Out Contaminants*
- Frigidaire Genuine Filters are certified by the Water Quality Association to WQA/ASPE/ANSI S 803 for sustainability.
SAME GREAT FILTER, New Look
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 in NGRG-2000, PureSource NGRG-2000 and PureSource Plus RF-200 for reduction of the claims on the Performance Data Sheet.
Easy Setup for Optimal Results
- We have refreshed our packaging! Look for our berry-colored design with our new Genuine Filters seal on the package to know for certain your filter is authentic and sold by Frigidaire. As we transition, packaging may vary from blue to berry colors.
- Always consult your fridge’s Use & Care Guide and run water through the dispenser for approximately 3 minutes, or 1.5 gallons, to prime the filter before use. Discard the water.
|Certifications & Approvals
|Item Package Quantity
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Min/Max Operating Temp
||33 F - 100 F (0.6 C -38 C)
||200 gallons (757 L) whichever comes first
||0.375 gpm (1.4 L/min)
|Min/Max Working Pressure
||30 - 125 psi (206.8 - 861.8 kPa)
||Three step install
||Single Replacement Filter
||Side by Side
|Alternate Part Number
||218710901; 218710902; 218717805; 240389101; 240389102; 240394501; 242007903; 5303917752; 5303917836; 5303917937; 5303918017; 5304461598; NGRG-2000; RENEW1CB; RENEWFCB; RF-200; SWF1CB; SWFCB; WF1CB; WFB; WFCB-
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents